Before I start, here's some information to help aid your reading:
Piang (n): A citizen of the Republic of China, a pure Chinese person. Renamed as the Piangs to help disguise naughty jokes as to prevent being prosecuted.
The Piangs are Noisy! This is a Piang country. I love Piang pork.
4 Nights in Beijing....
The plane ride was rather fun. They played that wrestling movie but it's not like SIA where you get 1 monitor to yourself, everybody watches it on a big screen. There were no snakes on the plane.
We arrived in Beijing at 6 in the morning. All I can say about the Piang airport is: INEFFICIENT! And they had a lane t the checkouts called the olympic lane. Why the hell are fat people queueing up there?
Then we met our tour guide. When she opened her mouth for the first time, I laughed my head off! She speaks like Russell Peters! Piangs have got this funny ass way of speaking.
We went to the Forbiden City first. We haven't check into our hotels. Not a fun place. Anyways, let's talk about the people. Ash and YuChing were the other couple in the trip. There's another couple in the trip but I don't know a shit about them. Then there was Jialiang, the SW guy. Everybody was fun. They loved making jokes and were very lively. Except for the other dao group which I won't waste my bleedy time blogging about. We've made a lot of new friends during the trip.
I don't wish to blog about this anymore tonight. Will continue some other time. Nothing funny to write about actually.








