fashion forward.. men?
Happy Anniversary!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Time sweeps in an instant and it's one year together already. Despite the ups and downs, we endured till today. For the past year, lessons were taught and learnt, the hard ways and the soft ways. It may seem like it's been a long while, but the relationship is just at it's beginning.

Our lives have been changing week after week. I would like to say that it's for the better. We are changing our ways to be more effective people. As we aim to be principle-centered people. we mature day by day. There is still lots of work to be done. But with hardwork and constant help from one and other, we will certainly reach our dreams of being highly effective people.

A special lesson I have learnt is that nobody can hurt you without your consent. We are humans, therefore we are responsible, response-able that is. I have learnt not to let my surroundings affect my moods and emotions. Other people's ineffective behaviour will not spoil my day. I shall be principle-centered. Ineffective people's behaviour will not lead me to hate. But it will lead me to compassion and care. These people need to see that their reactive behaviour will not solve problems. So they can go hate and be unhappy all they want, it won't solve anything.

With these changes in my life, I feel free from reactivity. I choose my emotions. Therefore, I choose to love and to forgive. And I don't care what other people think about that. =)

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:02 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter