Dear all,
This message is directed to those responsible for being such good friends to me.
It is your fault that my life is filled with happiness. You people do nothing except making my day worthwhile. And I really want to put this straight into you peoples' faces - I love you guys a lot.
The first bunch of friends I would like to acknowledge are my classmates. If you guys are reading this, please read on. I know I wasn't really a cool guy in the past. Although I'm still not one, I hope you guys enjoy my presence and working with me. I sincerely did. Every moment of TEP was a great learning experience for me. And I wanna thank you guys for bringing me into soccer. I have made a great deal of having better relationships with you guys through soccer. I know I have my faults, but guys, please let me assure you, if you were to tell me what you're unhappy about, I would greatly appreciated. I really want to thank you guys for your patience and acceptance. Poly is simply the best time of my life.
Secondly, to those people who are outside my classmate bounderies. I enjoy hanging out with you guys. I have learnt a lot and became more opened. I can understand different people better and I learnt how to accept difference characters. If you need a friend to talk to, I'm always there. This is simply in return for all the times you have comforted me in times of crisis.
Lastly, to those whom I have never met in my life before. I have only spoken to you either on the net or on the phone. I don't know what you look like, but one thing's for sure, I feel like we've known each other for years. I don't demand anything from you, you don't demand anything from me. It's a perfect friendship. You are the people whom I don't have to be bashful about asking for opinions. You people make my life on the internet fun. Thanks for being there and we'll be chatting again soon.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!








