This is probably not the first time I'm gonna pour my Basketball problems out but what the heck...
First of all, a shout out to Afiqah! Hey you, first person to tag my blog eh? Hahaha! You must be feeling lucky! Read my blog more k?
Basketball... Used to be the love of my life until.. you know.. Now, my skills have gone down the drain and I feel like shit on the court man. All the younger dudes have caught up and they're much better. What the fuck am I going to do man? Basketball selection is like next Wednesday and I'm sucking. Maybe I've got no more heart to play ball. I think I've lost my passion for Basketball.
If only she hadn't go for ZH, things wouldn't be this shitty. Fuck, life is like a shithole without my Basketball skills. She had the guts to tell me to practice all over again. All over again, guess she doesn't understand foundation and years of hardwork.
Well, I've decided. I'll continue Basketball for a month. If I seriously suck ass out there, I'm giving up. I'm just gonna play for leisure purposes. It's bringing too much heartache to me. I'm gonna put my 100% for this entire month. I'm gonna focus...
For now.. it's beer time.. I just wanna drink the sorrow away man.. WOOHOO!








