fashion forward.. men?
Fashion Sense & Sensibility

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


The first fashion catwalk of my life - Fashion Sense & Sensibility Vol 3. Designs from Kovit's "Made-to-Measure" and Crsytal's "Her-Royal-Highness" were the main attractions for the day. Rehearsal was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and we had to walk without any practice. That wasn't a problem for the other models as they were all experienced and well-trained. I just went with the way I walked from the MRT station to home.

It was a big day for me. It was time for me to show what I've got. Kovit gave positive remarks. I may have more opportunities to do this again. My Adrenaline was rushing quickly as my turn was appraoching....

I guess it would have been awkward if I were to walk without the support of Darling and my pals. I just love you guys, always there for me. Eddison, Weeyang, Reuel, Shiyun and of course my Baby. I'm sorry for the wrong dress code. Please don't be made with me. The next time I have another show, I'll make sure I do my homework and give you guys the right information.

You guys rock my world.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cafe+de+mar+fashion&search=Search : Videos

RUNWAY scheduled at 10:48 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter