fashion forward.. men?
Nani

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hello everybody, and as promised, here's my Nani entry. Enjoy....


Guys, meet Nani, my lovely Junior from Sport & Wellness, the highly prestigious course.

First up I'll talk about how I met her. You guys know I'm a gym rat. My class were mending the gym the previous semester for "educational purposes". So it was time to pass it on to the year 2s. So I was in the gym and I tried to know my juniors, Nani was one of them.

One Friday, I was rushing to get out of the gym so I changed and I actually left my clothes in the changing room. I only realized it at night. So I called the gym and crazy Nani answered the phone. I requested her to take good care of them and she actually brought them home to wash them for me. That was sweet but I didn't expect that at all. And I heard they actually went to smell it. Eww, I hope it didn't stink. Since she really brought it home to wash it for me, I decided I should be nice and add her on friendster. So I searched all over and found her profile. We chatted on MSN too. We've been talking ever since.

Nani's just another friend of mine, but there're things that make her special. She gives me lots of confidence by telling me I'm hot and stuff.. Even though I know I'm not truely hot YET, she gives me the drive to work harder. Thanks Nani!

Well, she likes listening to my problems as well. She doesn't get pissed off with me when I keep moaning about things. Patient girl I must say. This is just the beginning so I hope it doesn't change.

Nani's an entertaining girl as well, she can put a smile on my face with her silly jokes and stuff. Lol!

Well, it's cool to have a friend like her, I don't like calling people my Junior and stuff cos it's like pushing your power around.

Nani, thanks for being cool to me. I hope you like my totally sincere post, unlike yours...

RUNWAY scheduled at 10:24 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter