Hello and welcome to That Twisted Runway and this is your host, Mr Gerald Tan. Today we will be talking about the Xbox 360 that was released in the middle of last year and I finally got one for myself.
Let's talk about the price first.. $675 for the console, 2 WIRELESS controllers, hard disk drive and 2 crappy games. Yes, it's 2 crappy games. Not to worry, I know of a place where you can trade in each game for 10 bucks and you can just top up for a new game. The package comes with the headset for Xbox live and you get 1 month free GOLD xboxlive membership. Pretty cool right?
Basically, the Xbox live GOLD membership is used to play games with other people around the world on the internet. It's very easy to set up. Insert the ethernet cable into the xbox360 den connect the other end to your router or whatever shit. There you go, you're in.
Other functions of Xbox live inculde free game demo downloads, videos, movies, cartoons and even Msn messenger, which is a pain in the ass when you use it because you've gotta scroll to each alphabet, press A den go to the next to spell a word.. it sucks.
You can also rip music from CDs and play them IN GAMES! I've got 3 games now; NBA 2K7, Need For Speed Carbon and Fatal Frame 2. I can play my favourite MCR songs while driving my Ford GT. Damn cool shit.
The graphics are awesome. And the diff between a PS3 and my Xbox 360? The PS3 can't play DVD movies. My DVD player died so it's a better idea to buy a Xbox360. lol!
That's all for today's show. I hope you enjoy my review. In the next installation, we talk about a girl named NANI!








