Just look at my face... IT'S FULL OF CRAP!!! FUCK!!
PIMPLES!!! SCARS!!! EYEBAGS!!! DAMN IT!!
All due to stress and late nights... Fuck man.. some people say they wanna get A for project but give crap work.. so what to do? Gotta redo for them.. I can die sia! Spend the night editting and I can't sleep after that because I keep worrying that I get crap work again. My mind is not at ease! What is this man? If he doesn't elaborate on his research analysis, who will? Donkey Kong ah? Fuck. It's me la. Cheebai. I gotta do it all by myself! FUck. No brainer..jpg)
Fuck! I'm also getting fat la! Look at my skinfold! DAMn it! I know why.. All that alcohol and shit food... ok.. from today onwards.. Alcohol only ONCE A MONTH! No MORE CRAPPY OILY FOOD!
That's it. 6 meals a day, all made up of lean protein and low GI carbs. fuck. i must be lean! Cheat meal once a week only!
Oh. And i just realized that I'm on Channel 8's Hey Gorgeous. I SWEAR I DID NOT NOMINATE MYSELF! I DIDN'T KNOW WHO POSTED MY PIC! You can view it here. http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/heygorgeous/sch_hunks.php?sid=2&page=1&sort=0
Don't nominate la. no important one.








