fashion forward.. men?
The Pull-Up Bar

Friday, June 15, 2007

Hi guys, today I will review the Aibi Home Pull-Up Bar.

Firstly, I must say this is a very cool long bar which you can install on your door frame and do pullups. The special thing about this pullup bar is that it's very easy to install and it looks very nice as it's black in color. Very cool one. And it has these black spongie shit where you can hold so that you don't get those hard hard skin on ur palms.

And you guys may think that the grip it has on the door frame is very weak. It's actually not. You may have heard stories of people falling off along with the bar. Like this guy Somporn, his brother, Gladtitpong fell on his ass while doing pullups. But for the Aibi Home Pull-Up bar, you no need to worry. It will hold. Confirm.

Last but not least, the thing which we're all very concerned about is the price. It's very cheap. Only $36. To some of you, $36 is a very high price. But let me calculate it for you. Each time you go to the gym, you pay $2.50. And don't tell me you pay $2.50 to do pullups for 2 hours. Definitely not. At most you'll just be doing 20. So if you do 20 each time, you will spend about $40 to do about 500 pull ups. I rather spend $36 so that I can do as many pullups as I want. Unlimited.

Even if you can do pullups for free. You're not afraid of being embarassed when you do 10 then this big guy shows you he can do 30? You see, this is money well spent.

To prove to you that the bar is stable, I have uploaded a practical video of the bar in action. 10 pullups and the bar hasn't dropped.



I strongly encourage you buy this pullup bar. Avaliable at all Aibi stores.

RUNWAY scheduled at 10:55 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter