fashion forward.. men?
STRESS Busting BREASTS!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hi everybody, how are you?????
I hope you enjoyed my last review on the Aibi Pullup Bar. Some of you must have went to buy it then you have very big Lats now. Trust me.. Must buy it.. Good for ur IPPT ok...


Today, we will be talking abt a very strange product. It is really very strange, but it is also very good and useful. It is also very cheap. The product is called the STRESSBOOB!

It is actually a stressball in the form of a boob. That's why I call it the Stressboob. The boob is only 6 dollars for one and if you buy 2, you only need to pay 10 dollar! I recommend that you buy 2 of each.

The Stressboob is avaliable at all ButtOn stores. These stores are located at Cineleasure, Clark Quay Central and other shit. I encourage you to go to the CEntral one cos my fren works there.

These stressboobs have really help me relieve a lot of stress and tension from my body. I high recommend this product. You will love it as much as I had. Here is a short video on how to use the STRESSBOOBS! Please, you see.


RUNWAY scheduled at 11:30 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter