fashion forward.. men?
Eddison Wan Yao Long Somporn

Saturday, July 14, 2007

This post is dedicated to my close and great buddy, Eddison....

Last week, my dear friend encountered an experience filled with agony. I may not totally understand what's happening in his mind, but I have gone through this before. I feel his pain. The hours of drowning myself with alcohol and filling my wrists with cut marks. The pain, the heartache... I felt it.. I hated it.. I sometimes cry when I think about it. Days of pretending to be happy infront of friends were excruciating. I just wanted to cry out loud but I just couldn't. Call it ego? No... You just don't want your friends to be worried and being bothered by your problem... Those were the dark times..

Edi, listen to me. I have 100% respect for you. Why.... You have become a better friend and person. I admit.. I was very upset with you during the past.. You kept venting your frustration on me.. And I used to think that leopards couldn't change their spots. Like our buddy Weeyang like to say. But you proved me wrong. I thought you could not change but you did. I admired that ability of yours. I once told you about your attitude in project discussion... I didn't think that you'll put it to heart. But you did.. The next project meeting, you were a changed man, you contributed at least 90% of the work. You were still the irritating joking asshole, but it was in a good way. We were all enjoying the discussion as well as getting the job done. I appreciate what you have done bro. If you still don't believe that you have become a better person, I felt that you have become a better listener. I feel that I can put my 100% trust in you when telling you my problems and personal stuff. How can I ever find a person who's better at that?

To some, this may sound gay. But this is simply my tribute to one of the best friends I have. I am proud of my friend and I want the world to know that I'm proud to have this person as my friend.

Eddi, I hope you do read this. I really wanna see you happy again. I believe you'll get through this. If you do need anybody to talk to, I'm always here.

No one can hurt you without your permission.

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:39 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter