fashion forward.. men?
Boat Asia Gang!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yeap, that's the boat asia gang that appeared on tv for CNA. (We're missing one person in this pic though)

That's the overly selfconcious Afiqah on the left and Mr Singapore Contestant - Hougang Andrew in the middle.

Went for dinner at City Hall, I can't even remember the name of the place but it was great. Serves western food actually, I didnt know how Andrew said it was peranakan but yea.. it's western. HAHAHAHA.

It has like candlelights on the tables so it's pretty romantic if you wanna bring a date there. Let me know and i'll give you directions.

What I had was their fish n chips with a drink called Orange Frizz. I paid like 22bucks in all so it's not that bad. Pretty affordable if you wanna have a romantic dinner date.


In other news, Mediacorp called me earlier in the day. I was shortlisted for the Deal or no Deal Hunk special. I gave some crappy reason on why I should be on tv when I sent in my pics. I went like "cos my friend, denise, holds number 22 and i'm gonna show her that I look better than her with a briefcase". Funny shit!

Audtions is this sat at mediacop. Wish me luck guys cos I don't think I'll get it. Heard from Andrew that there are many sunny boys trying it out too. Well, i'll try to show that kovit boys can make it. AHHAHAHA

I'll try to update more often. Life is being a bitch.

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:47 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter