I met you in the hall way,
9.30am, what a Monday.
There I showed my cockiness,
The love we would soon harvest.
Then passed 4 whole months,
Certain was I that would last.
But then you went astray,
For 72 hours, I wished I pass away...
Why, why just answer me why...
Did you had to like that guy?
All he ever did was literature,
A wussy, that I want to puncture.
Didn't you realize the love I had for you,
Before you thought of turning me into a fool?
The aftermath was devastating,
A year and a half I kept tolerating.
Your broken promises and bad habits,
Made me turn to Alcohol and Cigarettes.
How many chances do you want?
A Gazillion million thousand and one?
You think you can keep my life stale forever?
No way, why don't you just grow up or whatever?
Why, why just answer me why...
All you ever do is cry and cry?
Didn't my mom tell you in your face,
That keeping quiet for hours is just a waste?
Didn't you realize the love I had for you,
Before you thought of turning me into a fool?
Basketball has always been there for me,
The least you could do is to watch my match,
Instead of listening to your fucking MP3!
Of all the God damn shit I did for you,
Did you ever appreciated a God damn thing,
Or just treat me like a God damn fool!
Your favourite excuse is that you'll change, you'll change...
But all I ever see is the motherfucking SAME!
What the fuck.. You think this is a game?
No way! You drove me fucking insane!
You're so unfair...
You're so unfair...
You're so unfair...
You're so unfair...
And even when all this shit is over...
Everytime I remember the things so sober...
I get flashbacks of the hell that I went through...
And it was all... Because of you....








